
We had our second ultrasound performed on Monday 11-17. Everything was right where it should be and we are right on track for a due date in late march!!! Above are pictures showing in clockwise order starting with the upper left: Both of his feet almost crossed, a bent leg, and a clear profile shot.






3 comments:
WoW, your baby is a growin...can't wait to see if you look any different. Hope your not still sick. So I have compiled a list of logical must need baby items to get, well at least what we found handy...love you guys!
Michelle, you should post a picture of your belly so I can see how big it is getting. I really miss working with you and seeing you everyday. Hope you are feeling better. Call us whenever you want to hang out.
I made our blog private so send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite. My e-mail is sophielangston@gmail.com
Post a Comment