The first picture looks like he is sucking his thumb, it is so cute! That is so exciting that you guys are having a boy. I love boys!
Hey this is great to see you have a blog....I am so excited for you guys and the new baby coming, it is truly the best thing in the whole world. Love you guys.
When are you going to post a more recent picture of Porter?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The first picture looks like he is sucking his thumb, it is so cute! That is so exciting that you guys are having a boy. I love boys!
Hey this is great to see you have a blog....I am so excited for you guys and the new baby coming, it is truly the best thing in the whole world. Love you guys.
When are you going to post a more recent picture of Porter?
Post a Comment